BrickPunk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What was the last lego set you bought?

blobstudios
    blobstudios
    New Blood
    New Blood

What was the last lego set you bought? Empty What was the last lego set you bought?

Post by blobstudios Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 am

Its the same as the bricksinmotion.com thread. Basically all you do is post an image of the last LEGO set you got.
    HomerBall
    HomerBall
    New Blood
    New Blood

What was the last lego set you bought? Empty Re: What was the last lego set you bought?

Post by HomerBall Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:53 am

What was the last lego set you bought? Lego%20PowerMiners%20Granite%20grinder
    thesmellofbricks
    thesmellofbricks
    AdminPunk
    AdminPunk

What was the last lego set you bought? Empty Re: What was the last lego set you bought?

Post by thesmellofbricks Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:57 am

well, i havent actually bought a lego set in about 7 years, not cuz i don't want to just because i haven't needed to. I have 3 dustbins full of random lego, with just about every piece i could need.
    MPfist0
    MPfist0
    ModPunk
    ModPunk

Post by MPfist0 Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:20 pm

uhm...the last lego box I bought was a big box with 650 lego pieces of various colours and dimension (1x1;2x1;3x1:4x1;6x1;2x2;3x2;4x2;6x2;8x2...colours: white, red, yellow, blue, light green, green, orange, brown, black)...for sets...
    FLIPaBRIK
    FLIPaBRIK
    ModPunk
    ModPunk

Post by FLIPaBRIK Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 am

last set i bought was a pirate set, i haven't purchased much in a while cuz like TSOB said "don't really need to!

-flip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:14 pm